UhrTeil AG is an independent Swiss company for the design and manufacture of movements, complications, components and micromechanical parts in Sirnach in the canton of Thurgau, near Lake Constance.
UhrTeil AG was founded and is managed by Andreas Strehler. Andreas Strehler has been working as an independent watchmaker since 1995. He designs, constructs and builds complicated watches in the field of Haute Horlogerie under his own name.
Employee in grinding and polishing
The employee in grinding and polishing is responsible for the finishing of various parts. At UhrTeil AG these parts can be raw parts for watches, cases, hands, dials…. Classic watchmaking work such as perlage, Geneva stripes or anglage are also part of the job.
START: as soon as possible
Your versatile tasks are:
- Finishing of watch components
- Hand polishing of broken edges (Anglage)
- Fine grinding (Satinage)
- Grinding and polishing of case components
- Cleaning and coating of components
What you bring with you:
- Training as a watchmaker, goldsmith or model hobbyist.
- Very good dexterity
- Calm way of working
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Independent work in a motivated team
- Versatile work in a small company
- Top workshop equipment. We provide you with extensive tools
- Bright and friendly workplace
- Parking place / good train connections
- Support from experienced colleagues
Please send applications to:
8370 Sirnach, CH
+41 71 966 11 88